☎ +971 42944741
📌 DENEB GROUP, 2 40 Street – Dubai – UAE
DENEB Moon Electromechanical L.L.C. expertise are in all the sectors of Electromechanical works which includes the design, execute, approval, testing, commissioning and completion of small to large scale of the project. The teams are heading by most experienced Mr. Rajesh Kumar D. (General Manager & Partner) having more than 18 years of the same field. We pledge to offer the services to the best and matching industrial standards, sound leadership, immaculate workmanship and excellent quality at very competitive prices.
We deal with the following:
- Design all types of projects (Residential and commercial) in terms of Electromechanical.
- Execution of Electrical Works
- Execution of Plumbing Works
- Execution of Air conditions work
- Execution of Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm System.
We are committed to providing qualified staff and competing projects assignments in a professional manner and on schedule. We give each client a higher value, a clear understanding of the objectives and goals.
As a Managing Director of DENEB GROUP our client satisfaction is most important prior for us. The key to success is our secondary commitment to quality. Our business is about delivering success on behalf of our clients and this will be achieved by providing a service that is focused entirely on the things that matter most by satisfying the interest of the client at the top of the table.
We are passionate about achieving their business needs in a manner that provides them with the very best construction experience and practices.
We will continue to invest in modern business practices and management techniques in order to ensure that we compete along with the demanding needs of the industry. We aim to build on our reputation with our focus firmly on growing the ability of the business to deliver in new and innovative ways.
This shall be our strategy and testimony to achieve the desired success and reputation we seek towards a better future.
MR. RAFIQUE ALAM
We have a strong belief in our people and we believe that our success is closely related to the quality of services we provide and the level of satisfaction we deliver. The management and its resources are fully committed to customer satisfaction. The Company’s objective is to eliminate all the stresses involved within the construction industry by supplying, delivering, and overseeing all projects to guarantee a quality and timely finish, with Zero Harm to its people, the public, or the environment.
Throughout my 18 years history, developed the knowledge, experience, and confidence to execute the most challenging projects safely, accurately, and to its Clients expectations.
Thank you for visiting DENEB Moon Electromechanical LLC site and please do not hesitate to email us or get in touch for more details on our services.
MR. RAJESH KUMAR D.
Our policy is to create an environment where we deliver on our promises and commitments right the first time and every time. We recognize the trust that our client place upon us and we are committed in our aim to meet all applicable requirements as well as exceeding expectations.
We will achieve this by:
- Having in place a robust, agile and effective business management system consisting of policies and procedures that provide a framework for setting Quality objectives and delivering our Business aims and promises.
- The structured use of robust quality planning, innovation and continual improvement to ensure we meet our customers and stakeholders requirements.
- Establishing a culture that focuses on empowering our people to become experts in their roles in order to deliver quality outcomes.
- Having in place clear indicators to measure performance, drive continuous improvement and the removal of waste from our processes.
- Basing our decision making on sound reliable data, lessons learned and best practice.
- The robust communication of lessons learned and best practice to help drive continual improvement.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The health and safety of our employees and everyone else affected by our activities are fundamental to the success of our business. At DENEB Star Building Contracting LLC, we believe that our long term success as a business is dependent upon the ability to keep our workforce, our business partners, our suppliers, our subcontractors and members of the public safe. Nothing that we do is so important that it can be done safely.
Our policy is to create an environment in which no one is harmed.
- Providing exemplary and inspirational leadership.
- Pursuing every opportunity to eliminate risk by designing in safety.
- Identifying the hazards associated with our activities and removing the risk where reasonably practicable.
- Establishing robust arrangements for the management of risks that remain.
- Providing sufficient resources for the management of health and safety including setting and monitoring objectives for continual improvement.
- Communicating and engaging with our workforce, our business partners, our suppliers and our subcontractors to ensure everyone understands how to keep themselves and others safe and healthy.
RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
DENEB Star Building Contracting LLC’s Risk Management Policy and enterprise risk management process are integral to the Company’s ability to deliver its strategic objectives and business plans, and to ensure that:
- The business takes informed, rational and controlled risk-based decisions in line with its risk appetite that drives business performance.
- Risk management is part of the culture of the organization, applies across all levels of the business and is part of individuals’ roles and responsibilities.
- A structured and consistent approach for identifying, assessing, managing and transferring risks is in place.
- The responsibilities for complying with the Group’s systems of internal control and risk management are defined and discharged in line with the approved level of delegated authorities.
- The effectiveness of the risk management process is assessed on a regular basis to improve the Company’s risk management capability.
- Enterprise risk management is integrated into the Business Management System.